Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Louisville for Taryn's Wedding

Despite being smack in the middle of a very sick Robinson stomach bug purgatory, we managed to make it to Louisville for Taryn's wedding...thanks to Amma and Grandad Mike.  Timing was rough, but I'm so glad we could be there.  It was one of the sweetest and funniest weddings ever, and when Taryn said, "I couldn't think of a time in my life growing up that y'all weren't part of" I knew we made the right decision.

It was also Grandad Mike's birthday weekend.  Weddings and Grandad Mike don't typically go well together, but I think he had a great time...he certainly kept us laughing!  We got back to Mount Juliet in time to have a celebration dinner with Craig, Carter and Cam, because they didn't go with us to the wedding.  (We got home from dinner in time for stomach bug purgatory to continue.  Ugh!  At the time we thought we were extremely unlucky, but now that JIF has announced a major recall on pb, I'm quite sure we had salmonella.)















No comments:

Post a Comment