Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Charley - 11 Years Old

Favorite colors: hot pink, like a light blue but it's kinds of dark at the same time...wait, erase all that...light yellow, that's about all

Favorite foods: waffles, ravioli, cheeseburgers, French fries, pickles, all the fruits, salad, ok, I think that's all unless you have something

Favorite places to go eat: Chick-fil-A, Belew's, Blue Coast, where is somewhere nice we go to eat? Jason's Deli, PDK, Sopapillas, Town Square Social and Nectar

Favorite special treats: Sour Punch Bites, almost all ice cream flavors but chocolate, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Dove Dark Chocolate, M&M's, technically all the movie night candy, popcorn, donuts...that's about all

Favorite drinks: Coke Zero, Ice, water, and anything from Starbucks

Favorite shows to watch: this is gonna be tough...Hannah Montana, Alexa and Katie, Liv and Maddie...hold on, I'm thinking...I have like 5 that I watch.  Ok, I remember after a little refresh...Fuller House, Family Reunion, Bunked, Dive Club...Carter, I bet you would like Dive Club, it's really good...Country Comfort, Bella and the Bulldogs...oh, Malibu Rescue, the series, and Babysitters Club.

Favorite Movies: New York Minute, Hamilton, Sound of Music, Yes Day, Feel the Beat, and Cruella

Favorite Church Song: "Our God is Awesome," "How Great is Our God," and "Blessed Be Your Name" 

Favorite Songs: "Fancy Like," anything top pop that I play on my Alexa, some of the songs dad listens to...some of them, because some of them I just don't understand.

Favorite things to do: play with friends, theatre, tumble, spend time with my family, watch tv, be on my iPod, go on bike rides, swim, jump on tramp, and read books...just kidding...do hair

Favorite holidays: Christmas and 4th of July

States visited: 22














No comments:

Post a Comment