Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Gladeville Middle Cheerleader

Amma and I brushed up on our judging skills, and spent a few days helping Charley and Harper prepare for their first middle school cheer tryout!  I'm happy to say our keen attention to detail (and sleeping in my MCHS cheer alumni shirt) paid off, because Charley is now a Gladeville Middle Cheerleader!  So far our house has been filled with side line cheers and constant chatter around all things cheer.  I feel like I've time traveled to 1997...Craig might lose his mind, but at least this type of cheer comes with football and basketball games for him to watch!

We hosted a pool party for the team to get to know each other.  Carter came outside and said, "we aren't prepared for this!" haha!  Looks like middle school is a whole different ballgame, and this is just the beginning!






















No comments:

Post a Comment