Saturday, April 16, 2016

Charley - 5 Years Old

Favorite color: Pink...oh, and my other favorite colors are purple and silver and gold!
Favorite food: Chicken nuggets and quesadillas...well, I know I have more favorite foods, I just can't think of them all right now.
Favorite place to go eat: Ravioli (Olive Garden), Chicken-the-fla, and Chuy’s...I like to go out to eat.  I like fun places where I can play and have fun...those are the best dates ever!
Special treat: Dairy Queen mini Oreo blizzards and cookies and cupcakes and cake and cookies...did I already say that?  I like lots of candy, too...especially sour!
Favorite drink: lemondade, Diet Coke, Coke, Sprite, juice, Capri Sun and apple juice
Favorite show to watch: Sofia, Goldie and Bear, and Full House
Favorite movies: Alvin and the Chipmunks, Descendants, Tangled, Brave, Richy Rich, that Ghost movie (Casper) and Frozen
Favorite church song: "Artillery," "Jesus Loves Me," "Jesus Loves the Little Children" and "Blue Skies"
Favorite song: "Callin' Dibs," "Sleep Walking" ("Burning House"), "My Kinda Night," and "Small Boat" ("Fight Song")
Friends: Sawyer, Olivia, Sam, Candice, Keyton, Harper, Finley, Dathan, Kobey, Laney, Parker, Lily, Emmy, Logan, Madelyn, Layla, Audrey...all my dance class friends...and my school friends...and my church friends...Josie, Blake, and Sophie.
Favorite things to do: Spend time with my family.  Play with my friends and family.  I like to get exercise by riding bikes and swimming.  I love sleep overs with Granny Martha and Granddad Charlie, my friends and my cousins.  I like to sleep in Daddy's bed when Mommy is gone.  I love doing puzzles with lots of pieces and making crafts.  I love to go places...dance class, gymnastics (except the day after because I am so sore), t-ball, Chuck E Cheese, Pump It Up, New York City, the beach, the trampoline place with Amma and doing everything in Kentucky with my Granddad.

iPhone pics from the last three months











No comments:

Post a Comment