Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Santa

Santa went overboard this year…I have a feeling that he didn’t actually realize how overboard he went until he unloaded his sleigh, but I bet it made Ms. Claus super happy!  The girls were beyond happy, too!  They loved everything!  Some immediate favorites were the craft table and chairs, over-sized stuffed animals, and hot dog/ice cream cart.  If I had my guess, I’d say a super handy Elf in Santa’s workshop spent approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes putting together that cart, a time span that included 3 different Lifetime Christmas movies…but that is only a guess! 


To follow with tradition and to fill the girls’ jewelry boxes, Charley got her very first Pandora bracelet with 3 charms…she originally requested “no less than 7 charms” when she made her wish list at Puckett’s, but we settled for 3.  She got a Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and red polka dot charm.  (She liked those 3 so much that when we had to replace the bracelet and 3 charms last week because it disappeared, she picked the same charms…I’m not going to place any blame for how this actually happened because that is the chance you take when you purchase an expensive piece of jewelry for a 4 year old…but if I had to point a finger, I’d blame Craig…the jewelry gift was his idea!)  Carter got the sweetest little necklace and bracelet.  She is a “destroyer of all things,” so for now, it stays in the box!





















No comments:

Post a Comment