Sunday, June 17, 2012

Uncle B and Aunt Court are having a BABY……GIRL!!!!!!!!!


I am not sure how to display my excitement in writing, but I am jumping up and down just thinking about how much fun Charley, Harper and Baby Girl Steele will have together!  I can’t believe that nine years ago this summer I was meeting Rachel and Courtney for the first time at Lipscomb.  Its so amazing to see how God works in our lives.  Little did we know that we would all be the best of friends, see each other meet and marry our husbands, and one day have babies together….baby girls at that!  I can only imagine a Girl’s Dinner down the road where we tell our daughters about all the fun we’ve had together and the memories we made at Lipscomb, pledging Delta Sigma, eating at Elliston Place, performing in Singarama, being bridesmaids in each other’s weddings, hosting showers and parties, vacationing, and celebrating each other’s birthdays.  If I had my guess, the kiddos will probably roll their eyes and tell us to stop talking about our glory days…but for now I will hope that they think we are the coolest Momma’s ever!

Anyway, with all of that being said, we were so happy to be with Uncle B and Aunt Court when they had their Gender Reveal Party a few weeks ago.  They had a cookout at their house, and everyone had to bite into their cupcake to see if Baby Steele was a boy or girl!  I couldn’t resist, and watched to see their initial reaction, which was pure excitement!  Ever since the party, my head has been spinning with shower ideas!  So happy for Uncle B and Aunt Court and can’t wait for Charley’s new BFF to arrive especially since we are practically neighbors…not exactly, but living in Mt. Juliet classifies us as neighbors in my book!









No comments:

Post a Comment