Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Justin


As far as work goes, this Momma has pretty much had it made these past few months being able to work from home and spend lots of time with Charley…. until the month of June!  I spent one week in Baton Rouge, LA, and am currently on my way to Denver, CO.  In the middle of these two trips was Uncle Justin’s birthday.  I guess the timing couldn’t have been better, because he got to spend lots of time with his niece last week.  From what I hear, they are becoming great buddies.  He sent me a picture of Charley outside swinging and a picture of her wearing his “sh’s” (shoes).  Needless to say, it was super cute and exactly what I needed since I missed her like crazy! 



Justin wanted us to celebrate his birthday at the Kountry Kastle… no complaints here…I love that place!  So, all of us (including Granny Martha and Granddaddy Charlie) went to the Kastle for diner.  The food was amazing, and Charley was terrible!  All she wants to do is play, but I was determined she was going to sit in the high chair, even though Granny Martha, Gramma and Uncle Justin were really wanting me to get her out so she would stop crying.  I figure the Kastle is pretty used to “disruptions,” so for the most part, we fit right in.  Well, we fit in other than the fact that we were probably the most over dressed, had the least number of tatoo’s, and the only table that just ordered Coke and Diet Coke!


Happy Birthday Uncle Justin!!!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment