Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day



For the month of April, I am pretty sure I spent something like five nights in Tennessee, so for Mother’s Day I decided I would rather stay in Mt Juliet.  Not necessarily the best choice because I missed seeing everyone in Kentucky, but the three of us had a good day/weekend together.  We spent Saturday taking Miss Priss to Toys R Us and Chuy’s.  She was pretty terrible, but that was pretty much the theme of the weekend.  Normally I would blame it on teeth, but it’s beginning to look like I might be using that excuse every day at this point.  On Sunday before church, I opened up what I consider one of if not my favorite gift of all time from Craig and Charley.  I got two of the sweetest cards and a fabulous Tory Burch bracelet.   (Thanks Jenny for introducing Craig to Tory Burch!)  I LOVE IT and wear it all the time!  As far as getting a good mother-daughter picture to remember the special day….not so successful, which is appropriately fitting for Miss Priss that weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment