Friday, January 19, 2024

Carter - 9 Years Old

All of the following answers are direct quotes from Carter.

Favorite colors: my favorite color is blue, like a light blue

Favorite foods: burritos...um spaghetti...and steak

Favorite places to go eat: Sopapillas, Demos, and Texas Roadhouse

Special treats: Ok..this is a big one...for ice cream I like m&m blizzards, I like chocolate chips and marshmallows, and I love sour candy!

Favorite drinks: Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, chocolate milk and yes, of course, hot chocolate

Favorite shows to watch: Hmm....I like to watch Bluey and Dance Moms

Favorite movies: The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Yes Day, Barbie and any of the movies from movie night

Favorite church songs: I don't know the names of them, but "Our God is Awesome" is my favorite 

Favorite songs: "Back in Black," "Eye of the Tiger," "Carry on my Wayward Son," "Take on Me," and "Don't Stop Believing" (Apparently all of those rides in the Jeep listening to 80s rock to get pumped up for softball games made an impact this year!  haha!)

Friends: Emery, Lydia, Isabella, Ada, Ashlynn, Eliza, Hadley, Ivy, Samantha, Elle, Ella, Cora, Amelia, Polly, Isabella (from school), Victoria, Bailey, Tensley, Avery and Anna

Favorite things to do: Swim, play in the snow, play with my friends, have sleepovers, jump on the trampoline in the summer, travel, play softball and eat ice cream

States visited: 28



























No comments:

Post a Comment