Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Happy Halloween

Miss Holness had a family emergency, and asked me to be at school to make sure the class could still have their Halloween party.  I was happy to help, and Carter was thrilled to have her Momma and Amma in her class.  The crafts and games were fun and the kids were great, but it was definitely confirmation that kids (besides my own) aren't my speciality...I must get annoyed too easily!

Halloween costumes were sort of an afterthought with the way our month went.  It's actually very difficult to please all three girls, especially since I'm a huge fan of coordinating costumes, but the teeny-boppers loved my Starbucks idea...unfortunately, Camryn did NOT!  She said, "I DON'T WIKE IT" all night long!





















No comments:

Post a Comment