Monday, September 28, 2020

Shower for Baby Camryn

Having a baby in 2020 has been such a different experience than when I was pregnant with Charley and Carter.  I've come to terms with the fact that some things I had looked forward to just weren't an option during a pandemic....like the girls going to an ultrasound or even being able to meet their sister at the hospital.  When Chesley started talking about shower plans, I couldn't imagine how it would work with all the social distancing regulations.  LOTS of thought went into every single detail, and Chesley planned and hosted the most perfect shower in my driveway.  I said it was the most normal day I've had all year.  It was  so nice to just be with a group of people, and the fact that they were all here to shower us with love and gifts made the day even sweeter.  

I loved every detail, and I couldn't be more thankful to Marilyn, Amma, Kelly and Stacey for all the work they did to help Chesley bring her vision to life.  If planning and executing the most perfect shower wasn't enough, Chesley showed up with my very first Vroom Vroom balloon AND photographed the whole event.  I am so richly blessed in the friend category, and I am very thankful to everyone that came and celebrated Baby Camryn.  It's beyond comforting to know that she will be surrounded by so much love and support as she enters this world.  







































No comments:

Post a Comment