Thursday, January 24, 2019

Christmas Baking

Christmas baking was extra sweet this year thanks to special help from Carter, Charley, Marilyn, and Billy.  We filled the day with all the many steps to make Oreo ball, snowman crunch and peanut butter balls.  I have high standards for how I want each piece of candy to turn out...which is funny because I don't have high standards for how the kitchen looks while making the candy (thanks Craig for always cleaning up my mess)...and much to my surprise, Billy and Carter gave me fierce competition with their rolling skills!  I'll have to remember to recruit them again next year!



My camera lens was covered in powdered sugar, so the pictured turned out foggy...but I love how Carter and I were looking at each other!  






No comments:

Post a Comment