Friday, January 4, 2019

Carter - 4 Years Old

All are direct quotes from Carter's 4 Year Questionnaire...it took weeks and multiple tries to get her to actually participate and give answers.  She definitely beats to her own drum...and I LOVE that about her!

Favorite color: all of the colors…I love purple and pink
Favorite food: basketti (spaghetti), quesadilla, strawberries, hot dogs and white dip (queso). “I’m getting tired…I’m tired of this Momma.” 
Favorite place to go eat: um….I don’t know….Chick-fil-A
Special treat: vanilla ice cream, sour candy, M&Ms and suckers
Favorite drink: pri-sun (Capri Sun), miiilk, and Coke
Favorite show to watch: Little Pony, Roadster Racers and Mickey Clubhouse, Dr. Pimple Popper, The Good Doctor and Grey's Anatomy 
Favorite movies: Baby Boss, Sing, Harry Potter, yes, I love Harry Potter
Favorite church song: "Jesus Loves Me"
Favorite school song: "Twinkle Star", "ABC’" 
Friends: I don’t know those 2 guys…Alex and Eli…I don’t know their dads either or their moms…so, I know Emily and Olivia but not their parents…they have a trampoline, I think they do.  Oh, my friends…Kiley, Savannah, and Maddie from church.
Favorite things to do: I like to go Disney World and in the pool and tucky (Kentucky)…that’s all.

iPhone pics from the last three months
















No comments:

Post a Comment