Thursday, January 3, 2019

1:27 5K and Fun Run

The 2nd Annual 1:27 5K and Fun Run was the weekend of Carter's birthday, and thankfully it's a super fun event for the whole family.  The girls knew that Momma spent countless hours at meetings in the fall to plan the event, so to me it was extra important for them to be there to see how hard work and service pays off and the lasting impact that is made on other people!  By being part of the leadership team, I am aware of more details, and each year I am humbled and thankful to know and work with so many generous people.  

This year was another success, and we raised more money than last year...which means our ministry is growing...which is awesome! I cannot wait to meet the precious baby that Scott and Emily Walters will be adopting in the coming months, and I'm super thankful to be part of a ministry that has a hand in making that adoption financially possible!  


 











No comments:

Post a Comment