Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Carter's 5 Month Photo Session

It’s April 22…6 days shy of Carter’s 6 month photo session….and I cannot remember the significant events between months 4 and 5.  I am pathetic!  I can say that Carter is such a chill baby.  Besides spitting up constantly, she is so laid back.  She does love attention, but who doesn’t? 


Oh…it’s coming back to me…we started baby food!!!  We did cereal for a week, and just like Sister, Carter prefers oatmeal to rice cereal…but only after we started adding bananas or apples.  After a few weeks of the whole mix-the-cereal-flakes-with-the-formula-and-fruit, we switched to the good stuff…Gerber’s pre-mixed Apple and Banana Oatmeal.  Thank you Gerber!  We pretty much failed at the recommendation from the doc on the routine of 2-3 veggies then 1 fruit.  Hello…all she wanted to do was spit while learning to use the spoon!  The only cure to the spitting was fruit.  Our ratio is 2-3 fruits to 1 veggie…every one is happy…besides maybe the doctor…but I don’t plan on telling him! 





Matching sister's makes me ridiculously happy...I'm somewhat obsessed...it's like playing dress up with the cutest dolls, EVER!  


No comments:

Post a Comment