Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Charley's School Easter Party

When I took Charley to meet Miss Emily back in August, I asked her which event she wanted Mommy to help with at school during the year.  She didn't hesitate when she said she wanted me to be at her Easter party.  Two other class moms and I coordinated details, and I did the treat and they did the craft.  I spent way too much time trying to make my FROM SCRATCH rolled, cut, baked, iced and decorated Easter egg cookies.


BIG. WASTE. OF. TIME....half the kids opted out of the cookie, the other's only nibbled, and some ended up on the ground.  Charley and Craig loved them, but they loved the test batch...so I could have totally saved my two late nights and just bought cookies at Publix!  Of course that is highly unlikely, but I could have done that!  In the kids defense, the cookie came right after their picnic lunch and right before the egg hunt...the egg hunt was definitely the priority!  The kids were so cute looking for eggs.











No comments:

Post a Comment