Monday, April 27, 2015

Egg Weekend

Life has been so busy lately.  I thought I knew what busy was with one kiddo...but life seems much busier with two.  I really can't stand when I hear people constantly complain about how busy they are, but lately I started wondering "am I one of those people?"  I truly hope not...everyone is busy...busy can mean something different from one person to the next...pretty sure it's just life.  However, Craig and I had a long talk on how we don't want "busy" to become an excuse that keeps us from doing special little things for our girls.  Hence, the Egg Weekend.  As always, my to-do list filled an entire page, multiple sections and columns with very few items accomplished, but we set aside time to do things that Charley would love.  We made the test batch of the Egg Sugar Cookies, we did an Egg Craft and we dyed Easter Eggs...was it an Egg-cellent time?  Most definitely!








No comments:

Post a Comment