Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Carter - 7 Years Old

All of the following answers are direct quotes from Carter.

Favorite colors: purple and light blue, if you need my second favorite color

Favorite foods: Wendy's chicken nuggets and a frosty, waffles...we sometimes eat that at night time... pancakes, I think that's it...actually, hot dogs!

Favorite places to go eat: Wendy's, pasgetti (Demos), Chick-fil-A, Taco Mamacita...it's closed, and I hope it goes back open because I used to love that place always.

Special treats: donuts, chocolate chip cookie dough...that was next to Taco Mamacita, at least it's not closed, chocolate ice cream, Hershey bars, chocolate chips and marshmallows, and the red sour candy you know the sour straws...I can't forget that time (she stopped talking but was referring to the time when she stole them out of my purse, ate the entire package, lied about it and I found the empty wrapper a few days later!) 

Favorite drinks: Hot chocolate, what starts with F that I like...Fanta, lets see what else, Coke, orange juice...do you know how to spell orange juice...chocolate milk...I like it now, can you buy me some chocolate milk if you go to a store soon?

Favorite shows to watch: let me see, haha sometimes Bluey (with Cam), basically anything on my Hi-Pad.

Favorite movies: Oompa Loompa (Willy Wonka), Alexander Hamilton, basically anything on my Hi-Pad.

Favorite church songs: "Jesus Love Me" and "In Christ Alone"

Favorite songs: "Old Town Road"

Friends: Lydia, Isabella, Maddie, Harper, Ashlynn, Ada, and Bryson

Favorite things to do: spend time with you and daddy, ride my bike, play Barbies, play with Charley...and I think that's it. 

States visited: 19

























No comments:

Post a Comment