Saturday, January 16, 2021

Carter - 6 Years Old

Favorite color: Well, pink.
Favorite food: botata soup and opossum
Favorite place to go eat: the opossum place (Hermitage Steak House), Chick-fil-a, Wendy's, Taco Mamacita
Special treat: marshmallows and chocolate chips, ice cream, chocolate ice cream and those fangs from the candy store in the mall (sour candy), and Hershey's bars
Favorite drink: orange juice, water, Coke (other people's) and hot chocolate
Favorite show to watch: I have a lot, I can't know them anymore. So can I get back to watching my Hi-pad?
Favorite movies: Hmm...Pup Star, and I think that's it. 
Favorite church song: "Jesus Loves Me"
Favorite song: "Old Town Road" and "Before You Go"
Friends: Isabella, Lydia, Emilee, Olivia, Maddie, Kobey, Laney, Parker, Lily and Adley
Favorite things to do: Play Barbies, play with my friends, jump on the trampoline (but I don't like going on the trampoline when it's cold), go swimming, and I like dogs.
States visited: 13














No comments:

Post a Comment