Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas Cards and Family Pictures



The week before our trip to California, I threw together outfits just in case we had a minute for Chesley to snap a Christmas card picture.  The timing really didn't work out, so we saved the outfits and did a session in September.  At the time, I didn't feel like the weather was too great, but I absolutely love how these turned out.  I am so incredibly thankful that Chesley is able to capture all the stages of our lives.  Just add Chesley's gorgeous pictures to Kari's design skills, and we had another beautiful Christmas card.  

2019...what can I say...the days were busy and so very full, but the moments with friends and precious family were absolutely priceless!  My cup runneth over.  





























No comments:

Post a Comment