Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Carter - 5 Years Old

"You just made me a book?"  (Carter referring to her 5th birthday trip book and completely not excited about answering my questions.)  All direct quotes from Carter...this is age 5,

Favorite color: pink...you can do any color?  I like all the colors, just not green or orange.
Favorite food: pancakes
Favorite place to go eat: the place with rice and dip and Belew's Dairy Bar
Special treat: chocolate chips and marshmallows and ice cream...vanilla
Favorite drink: miiilllk, water and Coke
Favorite show to watch: I like Tom and Jerry, and I'm watching that right now, can you give me back my hi-Pad?, doctor shows, we did a lot of those...what about my favorite lunch?  White Cheetos,  oh yeah, and ham, and salt chips (Ruffles), not Pringles I don't mean them, and cheese, hey, mouses like cheese.  Give a mouse a cheese and you get good luck.  I wish I get good luck, but my Mom won't let me.  

Favorite movies: Toy Story, The Grinch, Harry Potter but we don't watch it anymore.  Charley doesn't let us watch it.
Favorite church song: "Jesus Loves Me"
Favorite song: "Old Town Road" I think I'm done...we're good here. I've runned out of things.  We're done.  That's all.
Friends: Kenna, Olivia, Emily, Kiley, Lydia, Savannah, but she's not at my school, Whit, he doesn't play with me but he's my boyfriend, Isabella
Favorite things to do: play Barbies, play at school outside and inside, go to the jumping place, but we don't go there anymore, watch the hi-Pad and jump on the trampoline, but now can I have my hi-Pad back, I think we are done Momma, yeah, were done!  




iPhone pics from the last three months











No comments:

Post a Comment