Monday, December 30, 2019

Charley with Friends and Family at A Christmas Carol

I must confess that I was probably the least excited about A Christmas Carol out of the plays Charley has been in so far.  I've never really enjoyed the story...I didn't like the muppets version (but I don't like the muppets in general), I don't care for the Mickey version and I always change the channel with the Vanessa Williams Lifetime version comes on.  However, A Christmas Carol Broadway-style directed by Angie Dee was INCREDIBLE!  According to Charley, this was her favorite play yet, and I think I can agree.  I loved watching it (7 out of 9 shows for me, 4 out of 9 for Carter) and I know our friends and family enjoyed it, too!  
















































No comments:

Post a Comment