Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Christmas with Mamy and Pops


Right after Christmas, Mamy and Pops came to Mt Juliet to celebrate.  By that point, Miss Priss didn’t even care about the actual present, but LOVED opening them and kept saying, “what else!”  I think when you get to that point, you’ve gotten too many presents.  I doubt I ever thought that was such a thing, until I saw the obscene amount of presents that a little girl gets from everyone!  (Note to self: next year put a limit on family gifts!)




I wasn’t feeling very well, so I don’t exactly remember who gave Charley what, but I know she got a coloring ornament to add to the collection that Mamy and Pops started for her.  She also got blocks, play food, cow girl boots, a purse, an outfit, jammies and lip gloss!  

No comments:

Post a Comment