Saturday, December 29, 2012

Friend’s Christmas

Christmas is always my favorite time of the year, and to say that I was disappointed to not host our annual Christmas party would be an understatement; however, Court offered to have our Friend’s Christmas Dinner at her house which gave me a reason to make punch...and punch definitely helps with my party fix!  Charley must get her Christmas excitement from her Momma, because she was so excited to go over to Aunt Court’s and Uncle B’s to play with Baby Finley and Baby Harper.  She practiced all day giving the babies their “ba’s,” rocking them, and making them go “night-night!”  (If only it was that easy!)  We enjoyed a fab dinner of our favorite party foods, punch and Christmas candy for dessert.  It was so funny to look around the table and see how things had changed over the years.  Having friends that are like family is a blessing that I am beyond thankful for!  The girls finally got to open the presents that I have had in my gift box since the summer...all three cuties with be sporting red and white, Kate Mack tankini’s this summer...the cuteness makes me giddy thinking about it!!!





Fun Fact: I originally purchased all three of the girl’s outfits...luckily we all have girls and my shopping abilities can be utilized to their greatest potential :)

No comments:

Post a Comment