Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Finley


I know I have said it before, but I couldn’t be more excited about Charley’s newest BFF!  Finley Cross Steele made her debut on 10.11.12 (which will be super easy to remember) weighing in at 6 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20 inches long and absolutely adorable!  Rachel and I debated on whether or not we should take the girls to see her in the hospital, and we ended up having to take them with us.  Our plan was to keep them away from her…but Charley leaned right over and gave Finley a kiss….luckily it was on her blanket…but I’m pretty sure our visiting privileges might have gotten revoked if one of the girls had passed on their snotty noses that are inevitable this time of year!  
Charley and I had a lunch date with Aunt Court and Finley when she was about two weeks old, so I think I was pretty successful at not letting Charley get too close!  We had the best time on our outing to Chuy’s and playing with Baby Finley’s new tea set.  Actually, Aunt Court and Charley played with the tea set while Aunt Jess had some quality time with Baby Finley…explosive diaper change, swaddling, rocking and giving her a bottle…just enough to get my baby fix!  I think Aunt Rachel and Aunt Court were hoping it would give me baby fever…but they will just have to keep hoping for a while…after all, we all know how much my hands are full now with Miss Priss!  




No comments:

Post a Comment