Friday, February 10, 2012

The Robinson Annual Christmas Party

Somehow I completely forgot to post pictures from our annual Christmas party!  I am going to blame forgetting on my "baby" brain, even though I am not sure how much longer I can use that excuse!

All of the yummy desserts...guess I didn't get a picture of the food! 
Santa Cookies...they actually tasted as good as they looked!
Cake Pops (Red Velvet and Oreo) 
Aunt Courtney and Charley
Aunt Rachel and Charley
Goode's and Steele's
Melissa and Jenny
The Acxiom crew
Aunt Kari and Charley
Aunt Lulu and Charley
The Hendrickson's
Charley and Keyton
Lindsey, Me and Kari
Momma and Charley
Me and Jenny
Robinson's and Hendrickson's
Love these girls!  Me with Courtney and Rachel (and baby Harper)
Rachel opening Harper's Christmas present (a gown and a matching outfit for Charley)

No comments:

Post a Comment