Friday, February 10, 2012

Rachel and Harper's Baby Shower

I can't believe that Harper is just a few weeks from making her grand entrance into the world...which means that Charley is almost ONE!  Oh me, this year has flown by!  Courtney and Kelly (the wife of a friend that teaches with Rachel) helped host Rachel's baby shower.  It was at my house and everything turned out super cute, if I do say so myself!
All the yummy food
HARPER door sign that Courtney made...she is so talented!
Miss Priss loved all of the attention! 
Rachel and Harper 
Rachel and Me (probably the last picture of the two of us for a while...she's not very cooperative when it comes to taking pictures these days!)
Rachel and the Hostesses
Terry, Rachel, Cara, Jackie and Camille
Rachel opening up part of my gift...it was titled "A Few of my Favorite Things"
(including BeBepod seat, sparkle Trumpette's, monogrammed bibs, Karen Kratz book, & JJ Cole burp cloths) 
Super, cute baby bag from Karen!
Camille and Courtney...seriously so cute...those Cross genes only produce cuteness!
Rachel and the Grandma's-to-be! 
Rachel with her nanny, her sister, and her mom!
Rachel with Melinda, Garner's aunt Melia, and Garner's practically "aunt" Andrea
Now that the showers are over and Harper's room is almost complete...we just have to wait for her arrival...and I CAN'T WAIT TO BE AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment