Friday, February 10, 2012

11 Month Photo Shoot

I seriously can't believe that when I do the next photo shoot Charley will be ONE.  No more counting in months...I will be counting years and half years!  I am not sure how I feel about that!  I guess I have thirty days to get used to the idea and enjoy every last second of having a baby in the house.  This month came right after Christmas, so Charley spent a lot of her time playing with all of her new toys!  We had to leave some toys at Gramma and Granddad's house, because we just don't have enough room.  Did I mention that we had to move the coffee table to the garage a few months ago to make room for Charley's play area?  I thought Craig Robinson was going to lose his mind over that, but he's finally getting the picture that the coffee table will not be used in this house again!  We also had our first play date with someone that was in our birthing class at Baptist.  We ran into Gwen and baby Collette at the mall one day, and we decided to get the girls together to play.  They are only one week apart, and they were so cute playing together.  Charley was a little bit of a bulldog, and I was constantly pulling her off of Collette and telling her to "be easy" or "play nice"...sometimes it seems like I am raising a little boy!  But, it was so nice to talk "baby" with someone who is going through all the same things!  We will definitely be having more play dates.  We also stopped doing the sink bath this month and started Charley in the tub full-time.  She LOVES the water and is the cutest little thing splashing and playing and drinking (yep, drinking) the water.  She will play and play and play until she is ready to get out, then she stands up and reaches for you to pick her up!  Ah, so cute!  On a not so pleasant note, Gramma gave Charley the stomach bug at the end of the month, then Daddy got it, then Momma got it, then Granny Martha and Granddad got it!  (Not at all Gramma's fault...that's just where is started.)  It took a little while for her and everyone else to bounce back!  From the looks of this month's photo shoot...I'd say Miss Priss is back to normal...normal being adorably rotten, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment