Monday, July 24, 2023

Music Man, Jr.

I can't count how many trips I made between the theatre and the ball park during the months of May and June, but watching Charley shine on stage during Music Man, Jr. made all the hours (and meals) in the car worth it!  We dedicated show weekend to support Charley, and I love that Craig, Carter, Amma and I all saw three of the five shows.  I know she is growing up, but she looked so much older on stage. Watching her in a couples dance where she held hands with a boy during the scene was a little weird for me...I'm guessing Craig didn't notice or we would have heard about it right away!  As always,  I'm so thankful Charley has Audience of One where she has incredibly talented friends and the most supportive directors and teachers!  

[























































No comments:

Post a Comment