Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Charley - 12 Years Old

Favorite colors: Hot pink...obvi and blue but its a little darker than light blue, ya know

Favorite foods: Dad's cheeseburger, grilled cheese with pepperoni, ravioli...cheese ravioli from Olive Garden - that stuff is good, burritos, tortilla chips with queso or just say cheese dip since queso is a pretty big word to spell (me - its not, it has 5 letters), Doritos - I loved every second of those in my lunchbox last week, PopCorners, and Salt and Vinegar chips

Favorite places to go eat: Chick-fil-A, I really like Blue Coast (I know you hate it though), Shake Shack, and Sopapillas

Favorite special treats: Ice cream, milkshakes, cosmic brownies...I don't eat sugar that much (YEAH RIGHT)...I can't think of anything else right now.  I kind of go for the same thing when I do eat it...ooh, I like Starbursts and Jolly Ranchers at school....actually anything to go in my mouth because it gets really bored at school. 

Favorite drinks: Coke Zero and water

Favorite shows to watch: Alexa and Katie, Fuller House, Doogie Kameloha, M.D. -I don't know how to spell it so just guess, Gilmore Girls...Mom we NEED to watch it more!!

Favorite Movies: Hamilton, He's All That...it's so cringy, but it's so funny.

Favorite Church Song: "Our God is Awesome" and "The Lion and the Lamb"

Favorite Songs: anything Tay-Tay Swift, I mean, I have a bunch of songs on my playlist and I like all of those but it's a lot of songs, like 300, so anything pop and some country (because of Dad) but that's about all

Favorite things to do: cheer, tumbling in the front yard and stuff now that I finally have my back handspring, sing, dance, musical theatre, chill in my room, be with my friends...I love being with my family too, traveling, and swimming 

Favorite holidays: Christmas and Fourth of July 

States visited: 30



















No comments:

Post a Comment