Monday, October 21, 2019

Charley's First Day of 3rd Grade

Charley got back from her fun-filled week at the beach with her cousins, and I basically decided she used up all of her "good" while she was gone.  At one point I told her I was going to drive to Orange Beach to look for the real Charley Robinson, because the girl that came home was not her!  haha!  Needless to say, by the time the first day of school came along, I was beyond ready for her to start back.  It wasn't until after we curled hair, took pictures on the porch, met her teacher and saw her desk, that it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I couldn't get out of the building fast enough, and I started crying...big, sad tears...tears that even a Chick-fil-A biscuit, Sonic Diet Coke, or boot camp class at the gym could help.  I cried all morning...literally all morning, because my girls are growing way too fast, and I just can't stand it.  I know she is going to have a wonderful year in Ms. Reeder's 3rd Grade Class...I just wish time would slow down!













No comments:

Post a Comment