Thursday, May 9, 2019

Charley - 8 Years Old

Favorite color: blue, I mean teal, I mean baby blue...yeah!
Favorite food: cheeseburgers
Favorite places to go eat: Burger Republic, Chuys, and Chick-fil-A
Special treats: Ice cream...Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzard, milkshakes and sugar cookies!
Favorite drinks: Coke, Cherry Sprite, and water
Favorite shows to watch: Liv and Maddie, Fuller House, Kids Baking Challenge and Cheer Squad
Favorite movies: That's a hard one...like...Jurassic Park, Jumanji, and all the Harry Potter Movies
Favorite church song: "Amazing Grace" 
Favorite songs: "Delicate"...this one is so easy..."Can't Stop the Feeling"..."My T-Shirt"...basically all the songs on my iPod
Favorite things to do: cheer, plays, dance, draw on my white board, jump on the trampoline, sing, traveling, family movie night, shopping at the mall and spending time in Kentucky 
Favorite holidays: New Years, Christmas, 4th of July, Easter, technically my birthday, Tater Day, Halloween...that should be all
States Visited: 15













No comments:

Post a Comment