Tuesday, May 1, 2018

The Easter Bunny


My luck for making it back for Carter’s Tea for Two ran out by the time we went to Green Hills to meet Daddy and let the girls get their yearly picture with the Easter Bunny.  Carter was so excited on our way to the mall, but she was completely uninterested once we got there.  I should have just let it go, but I really wanted to continue my yearly tradition of getting their picture with that bunny!  And Charley got upset because I wouldn’t pay $28 for a picture of just her with the bunny since she actually cooperated!  Then we went to dinner and Carter decided she would get her picture with the bunny “today!”  So, we went back to the mall, but apparently the word “today” doesn’t actually mean the same day, because she refused, yet again, and went home with Daddy to face her punishment of going straight to bed and no hi-pad for the whole next day!  In the words of Tracey “#makingmemories” at its finest!



No comments:

Post a Comment