Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Tater Day

We had a super full weekend with Tater Day festivities and Easter going on at the same time.  The weather was horrible, but that didn’t stop the girls from spending TWO days at Tater Day.  The whole family went on Saturday to eat, walk around and let the girls ride the rides.  They loved every second of it, and we loved seeing all of the people!  Haha!  Charley and Craig made a point to try embarrass me as we were walking around.  At one point Charley was saying, “make way, make way…my Mom was Miss Tater Day!”  WHAT IN THE WORLD???  I wanted to crawl in a hole!  Craig told someone that I was his Sweet Potato and the girls were our Tater Tots…I seriously can’t make this stuff up!




















We went back on Monday to watch the parade with Billy and Marilyn.  It was FREEZING!  Probably one of the coldest Tater Days that I can remember, but nothing was going to stop us from watching the girls ride in the parade with Grandad Mike in the Red Rocket!

















No comments:

Post a Comment