Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Mother's Day Weekend

It was such a pleasure hosting a special Mother's Day lunch for Mom and Granny Martha on the Saturday of Mother's Day Weekend, and it was the perfect time to meet and celebrate with Shelley's Mom and Aunt.  The day couldn't have been anymore perfect...well, maybe if I had enough steak knives for everyone to cut their grilled chicken!  ðŸ˜‚ Being surrounded by so many wonderful mothers was amazing!!!













Granny Martha and Grandaddy Charlie celebrated their 67th Wedding Anniversary on the same day!
I got the best cards from Craig and the girls and enjoyed a perfect family day on Sunday.  After church, we had lunch at Burger Republic, went to the strawberry patch, sat outside in the sun, took a nap and had family movie night!  I am one thankful Momma with so many beautiful blessings in my life!!!

VERY FAVORITE PRESENT OF ALL TIME!  (I CRIED!)









No comments:

Post a Comment