Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Wes and Judy's Retirement from Catfish Kitchen

Monday, March the 6th marked a very bittersweet ending of an era for our family.  That was the night we celebrated Wes and Judy's retirement from Catfish Kitchen.



So many special memories have Wes and Judy and Catfish Kitchen in them.  To most people their business was a really delicious restaurant, but to me it was more like the dining room of family and embodied home.  I'm having trouble knowing Wes won't be coming out to our table to check in and catch up, and I can't stand the thought of Judy not being there to slip us in when we don't call ahead or filling the girls' sucker sacks.  Despite being sad, I am thrilled our sweet friends are able to enjoy retirement, and I'm beyond thankful for years of precious memories around their table.    



















No comments:

Post a Comment