Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Strawberry Patch with the Springer's

There are some people that come into your life when you least expect it and ultimately have an impact that bless you beyond measure.  God sure does work in the most amazing ways.  I have no doubt in my mind He set his plan in motion Fall 2008 when Craig and I were just out driving around and stumbled upon Bradford Park in Providence.  The location of our first home, just outside of Nashville in MT Juliet.  Life happened and it wasn't long before we outgrew our 1485 square foot house.  After lots of looking, comparing and praying, we ended up moving right outside of Providence to Wright Farms to a home that we are growing into and love.

Bradford Park

Wright Farms

The "fruitfulness" of that drive never ceases to amaze me.  Fast forward to meeting Billy and Marilyn Springer.  Words cannot do justice to what that relationship means to me and my family.  They are first class neighbors and friends that go out of their way for us all the time.  Most of the time, I feel like they are doing something for us...babysitting, watching over our house while we are gone, or picking me up at the airport....and on and on and on.  So, spending the day with them was such a treat!!!

A yummy treat...literally...of picking strawberries at Bottom View Farms.  We made a day of it and had the most fun!  The long ride to Portland went by so fast.  Charley had the best time playing, other than getting flogged by a mean ole' rooster.  Billy almost got into a fight with the mean ole' rooster.  Carter stayed in the bjorn and just went with the flow, typical Carter.  We picked and ate strawberries and took cute pictures.  We lunched at the Chocolate Covered Strawberry.  Billy survived my "Mommy-driving," barely.  And the cherry on top for Charley was ending the day with ice cream for being such a good girl!

I could not have taken the girls out for that fun day by myself...and why in the world would I have wanted to...the Strawberry Patch with the Springer's couldn't have been sweeter!














No comments:

Post a Comment