Thursday, November 14, 2013

Princess Belle on Halloween

After getting the Belle dress for Charley to wear to Beauty and the Beast, we decided to get another wear out of it for Halloween.  Of course after she saw all of the princesses at Amma’s Trunk or Treat with a crown, that was a must add accessory to her costume.  (In my defense, Belle doesn’t wear a crown or I would have already had one!)  Charley got to dress up for school and when we went trick or treating with the Artley’s.  A storm moved the Mount Juliet trick or treating back one night, so Amma couldn’t stay and go with us.  Charley and Sam, aka Peter Pan, had so much fun together, like always.  Charley’s special buddy for the night was Rachel, and she refused to hold anyone else’s hand all night...I couldn’t even get her to take a picture with me!  I am seriously wondering where she gets her strong will?  I think I know the answer to that...it must be her Daddy! :) haha














I've always said that craft projects would be at Ray-Ray’s house, after all she is an art teacher, but some how I caved and let Charley paint pumpkins at our kitchen table.  She LOVED it!!!  She painted and painted and painted!  Craig only got two pumpkins at the pumpkin patch, so I think Granddaddy Charlie had a little something to do with the endless supply of pumpkins for Charley to paint!  She did great at first allowing me to wash her brush before she changed colors, but it didn’t take long for every paint pot to be a muddy brown mixture from all of the colors.  



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment