Friday, June 7, 2013

Zoo Day

Ever since Lulu gave Charley a zoo membership for her first birthday, I couldn’t wait until the perfect time to activate it.  Lucky for us it didn’t expire, because I waited over a year before we went for the first time...my reasoning was based on the ridiculous hot summer we had last year, and I just wasn’t up to wrestling Miss Priss in the 100 plus degree temperatures.  And just because I tend to exaggerate just a little...last summer was miserable and here is proof!


So when Aunt Tuck asked us to go with them to the zoo during Memorial week, we were finally ready to get our membership activated.  We had a great time with Aunt Tuck, Baby Finley, Miss Camille, Miss Candace, Coleman, his buddy and Baby Crockett.  Momma made a little boo boo and told Charley they had hippos and lions, which they didn’t, but she seemed pretty satisfied with the elephants, giraffes, and monkeys.  I have only really been to one other zoo...THE ZOO...in San Diego, so as much as Nashville zoo is a great zoo, I've kind of been spoiled.  All in all, we had a great day with friends, learned a few zoo lessons, and can’t wait to go back soon!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment