Monday, December 5, 2011

8 Month Photo Shoot

I guess a month late is better than never!  Between month seven and eight, Charley really turned on!  She finally started sleeping through the night, which is a milestone that makes Momma and Daddy really happy!  Hallelujah!!!!  Whoever said"all babies sleep through the night by four months" is crazy...and cruel, because I really got my hopes up way too early!  If only she could start her day around 7:00 instead of 5:30, but I guess that is something we can work towards :)  In the middle of the month, she started doing two things that we had been trying to get her to do for a while: clapping and crawling!  I'm pretty sure I have never seen such cuteness crawling around a room and stopping to sit up and clap her hands!  I'm not sure what her height and weight is since we didn't go to the doctor this month, but she is growing like a little weed.  We finally broke down and got a portable DVD player for the car, which has helped some...but I don't know which is worse, a crying baby in the back seat or Mickey Mouse reruns mixed with Nashville traffic!  Charley is definitely rotten...but I'm pretty sure we made her that way!  Its a good thing she is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment