Friday, August 26, 2011

Aunt Rachel Is Having a Baby!!!!

I have literally been about to burst at the seams for the last few weeks knowing that my best friend is going to be a Momma!  Rachel and Garner finally made the big announcement last night that Baby G is due March 12, 2012.  I have been beyond excited knowing that I am going to be an Aunt to that precious baby, and that Charley is going to have a new best friend.  AHHHH....the excitement gets me just thinking about it!!!

Charley and I went shopping for Baby G's first toy!!!  (It's as close to Charley's favorite toy as we could find...in gender neutral colors, of course!)
Rachel clearly has the touch...Charley obviously adores her!
I couldn't talk her into a "side-shot" or "belly-touch" picture...so I settled for the two of us with Baby G's new toy!
Dinner at Cheddars to tell Courtney the exciting news...I guess its safe to say, 2 down-1 to go???
My mind has been spinning since Rachel told me the news!!!  After all, I am the ultimate planner!  We have 29 more weeks to talk about all of the pregnancy symptoms, emotions and side effects, shop for the perfect nursery, plan the baby shower, and attempt to mentally prepare Rachel for how her world is about to completely change!  I have offered to her and Garner some hands-on, overnight practice with Charley...but Garner declined!  Can't say that I blame him, but he will have the real thing before no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment