Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Month Photo Session

Charley's favorite trick this month has been to roll over onto her belly!  She loves to play and sleep on her belly.  I was a little worried about her sleeping that way at first, but after a few nights of watching her on the monitor and running in her room a few times to check if she was breathing, I decided that she was fine....besides, she sleeps WAY better that way.  After her 4 month check-up, we started doing cereal and some baby food.  It has been so cute watching her learn to take a spoon and see how she liked the different foods that we gave her.  She's tried sweet peas, sweet potatoes, apples, green beans, carrots, and peaches.  The peaches were by far her least favorite, and the carrots are definitely her favorite! Since we didn't go to the doctor this month, I had to measure and weigh Charley myself.  I came up with 26 1/2 inches long and 16 pounds.  She was actually 15 1/2 pounds, because we sat her on the scale at Mailboxes Plus...a perfect little package, if I say so myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment