Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekend in Atlanta

A few weeks ago we made the trip to Atlanta for Craig's cousin, Allison's wedding.  It was a LONG trip for Charley.  We had to take the back roads for most of the way, because of a big music festival going on along I 24...which was way longer than the normal route!  We did enjoy a quick trip to IKEA, dinner with great friends, the wedding, and church with his grandparents.  We stayed at Carole's house, which was amazing!!!  Craig couldn't get over how perfectly organized things were...which was right up his alley!

Charley seems to do OK in the car, but when all else fails, there is only one trick that will work and Craig HATES it!!!!  The Lady Gaga CD pretty much calms her down every time!  I keep saying that I am gonna be in trouble when I hear her singing the words in the backseat.  If she is anything like me, she won't be able to figure them out.  I think I have listened to one of her songs at least 100 times, and I still only know a few lines!

Ben and Kara with Charley

Pnut and Charley

Chris and Charley

She already knows how to be the center of attention!

Mawmaw kept Charley during the wedding

Mimi, Grandy and Charley at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment