Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My First Mother's Day

Mother's Day was so special this year.  Not only was it my first Mother's Day, but I was able to spend it with my daughter, mother and grandmother.  We took our very first "4 Generations" picture.  They all came to our house to spend the weekend.  We spent Friday and Saturday working around the house.  Grandaddy Charlie, Granddad (Dad), and Craig built awesome shelves in the garage, while the rest of us organized the house and arranged our new living room furniture.  (I will post pictures of the furniture once I finish accessorizing!)

Sunday was Baby Dedication at College Hills church of Christ.  It was the perfect way to celebrate my first Mother's Day.  All of the babies born in the last year were recognized, prayed over and given a new story Bible.  OF COURSE, Charley was the only baby that cried the whole time!  I dropped her paci while trying to calm her down, and immediately put it back in her mouth...dirty and all!  I guess Charley wanted to make a lasting, first impression!



No comments:

Post a Comment