Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Camryn - 8 Months

I really didn't think I would be able to take Cam's 8 month picture on the 13th.  She had her first runny nose and was a tad fussy, but I tried right after her nap and she did so good thanks to some help from Daddy.  I was even lucky enough to capture her adorable sneeze!  She is growing so much and wants to crawl so badly.  She loves having her big sisters home for the summer, and she laughs at them (and a game of corn hole) more than anything else!  I am happy to report that she loved her first taste of rice and beans from Nectar, so she is officially part of the family!  haha!

The year is flying by, and she will be one before we know it.  I'm not ashamed to say that Amma and I have already made a few purchases for her 1st birthday party...after all, it is my last 1st birthday to plan!




















No comments:

Post a Comment