Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Should Have Bought the Unicorn...Happy Valentine's Day

Thursday nights are busy around here...surprise, surprise...so Valentine's cards and goodies didn't get looked at until after cheer, right before bedtime.  Honestly, I'm not sure if any other time of the day would have made a difference for Carter, because she took one look at her sparkly, stuffed cat, grabbed it by the tail, let us know that it was terrible, then threw it down on the table.  She informed us that she hates cats (I get where she's coming from), and only loves unicorns.  I probably should have spanked her for being ungrateful, but I wasn't sold on the cat when I bought it and her reaction was too funny to be mad.  So...what did we do?  We took that cat to the store and exchanged it for a unicorn!  

Charley spent Valentine's afternoon making us the sweetest card, bracelet and Braves picture...she is so loving and thoughtful!  I especially loved the baggies filled with heart Sweetarts (from my candy jar) and two Girl Scout cookies (from the pantry)!  We loved opening all of our sweet cards, and the girls can't wait to use their special date coupons from their Daddy.






No comments:

Post a Comment