Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Venture River, Putt-Putt, Wedding Shower and Birthday

Our last weekend of summer was cram packed with activities in Kentucky.  We went to Venture River for Grandad Mike's company picnic on Saturday morning, and the girls LOVED it!  Charley wanted to go on every single slide in the park, which made Carter want to ride them all, as well.  Unfortunately, she wasn't tall enough for most things, but she loved one slide and we all took turns to ride with her.  When I was waiting in the line with her she said, "look, Momma, there is a snake."  She tends to exaggerate on lots of things, so I didn't believe her...until I looked down and saw the SNAKE right next to the side walk!  Just my luck that it happened on my turn!  haha. Carter talked about "Amma's pool" for weeks after we went, and I finally figured out that she meant Venture River!  I guess we will be going back next summer.  We played putt-putt on Saturday night (Amma won 1st place), had Justin and Shelley's wedding shower on Sunday after church and celebrated Craig's 32nd birthday at Texas Roadhouse that night.  It was definitely a fun weekend for lots of reasons!



















 











No comments:

Post a Comment