Monday, April 10, 2017

Charley's Lost Her First Tooth

Charley wiggled and touched and played with and jiggled her first loose tooth until I was almost crazy.  I never used to be a germaphobe, but now that I have kids I think of all the places her hands have been.  I was so happy when we finally decided the tooth was ready to come out.  I felt like the whole pulling process could have gone on for days, so we did a farewell baby tooth video and decided we would take care of business after dance class.  As my luck would have it, Miss Melissa (Miss Teresa's daughter) was at dance and she works at a dentist office and agreed to pull Charley's tooth.  After class, Charley was surrounded by a cute little audience and in no time at all, her tooth was pulled and in a paper towel in my pocket.  No tears and no drama...easy peasy!

Charley put her tooth in her cute little pillow for the tooth fairy, but unfortunately the tooth fairy didn't come on the first night that Charley lost her tooth.  So Charley wrote her a note to let her know she lost it and that it was under her pillow.  The note worked, because she woke up to a $20 bill the next morning....I would imagine the tooth fairy felt guilty for not making it by the night before and left big bucks to make up for it!  








No comments:

Post a Comment