Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Visit with Santa

Charley made her Santa list months ago.  She loved to write it and re-write it.  Her final draft included Carter's wish list, too.  I didn't get a picture of it, but I know exactly what it said...I've spelled those words about 1,000 times!  Oh, and they each had five things, because I guess that was an appropriate number decided by Charley...but notice five things was really more like five categories with lots of items when it was all said and done.

Charley
1. iPod
2. Fit Bit
3. American Girl Doll stuff, clothes and bed (she tacked the bed on after getting her hands on Laney's catalog at Thanksgiving...I told Santa to tell her he needed some time to work on this list and she couldn't add anymore!)
4. Legos
5. Books

Carter
1. Big Girl Bed
2. Baby Doll
3. Purses
4. Bitty Baby Stuff
5. Books

Carter didn't know what to think about Santa, so the four of us had to get our picture made with him.  Charley spent lots of time chatting him up and discussing her list.  The girls loved the new space ship experience with the Green Hill's Mall Santa.  Inside the snow globe, Charley went nuts.  I looked over at one point and she was on the ground making a snow angel!  That fake snow was everywhere.  I squatted to take pictures and she dumped a big, giant handful of that stuff on my head!  Amma and Craig thought she was hilarious!!!  I should have reminded her of the Naughty List, but it was too funny not to laugh!











No comments:

Post a Comment