Thursday, December 29, 2016

Girls' Beach Trip

I should actually title this trip as "Girl's Walk-In Clinic/Walgreens/Milk Run Trip," but we did actually see the beach, and I know that sounds much more fun!  The girls and I spent a week with Michelle, Keyton, and Khloe at their condo in Redington Shores, FL.  Carter had an ear infection, I went to the walk-in clinic with strep throat, and Charley went to the walk-in clinic with a double ear infection, but we made the most of our trip and managed a few dinners out, had an afternoon by the ocean, and spent tons of time at the pool.  The girls had lots of fun and really enjoyed their fall break, and Michelle and I really enjoyed our quality time watching tv and chatting after the girls went to bed!  haha!  After looking at the pictures, everyone was super cute in their Matilda Jane outfits and wore big smiles...so our girls' beach trip was more of a success than I originally thought!






























No comments:

Post a Comment